Saturday, August 18, 2012

Taichi Sword

So at the beginning, I signed up for Taichi class.  It was pretty interesting, but many people stopped going after the second day.  I'm not sure why I kept going (perhaps it was the fact that he kept texting me to go to class, or the fact that there were only six people so I was 16.667% of the class), but anyway, I kept going.  NOTE: this does not mean I am good at this stuff... those who know me probably also know that I am not particularly gifted in this area!

I wish I looked this cool when I use a sword...

Anyway, after a bunch of classes, during Performance Night (which I unfortunately have zero pictures of), here's what it looked like from the audience...

I tried, OK?

Oh wait, so I found a picture I took during Performance Night, but after the performance was over... too bad it has nothing to do with the performances.  At least I think it's really cute!

And this is why 周老师 is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment