Saturday, June 30, 2012

798 Art District

The 798 Art District is actually a bunch of old military factory buildings that are no longer in use.  Today, it has become a thriving art community.  I will admit that I cannot fully understand and appreciate art, but I have to say, a lot of the stuff was pretty awesome, or at least quite... interesting.

Since it's all about art, I'll use pictures (again)!
We do as the statues do

Art...
Striking similarities, right?
Another red statue
A strange-looking little guy
Pretty sure this tree was made to be climbed
Environmentalists...
Taking a group picture in a convex mirror -- look at us artists!
I high-fived art!
What does the sign say?  See below...
Ohhhh... so that's what it says!  Reminds me of bathroom stall graffiti ^_^
Does Chinese graffiti look better than American graffiti?
DINOSAURS!
Posing like statues is awesome -- people passing by took our picture, too!
WHY IS THIS GUY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SQUARE???
Took a few tries.  But we're awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment